Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminum Mesh Panel||Materials:||Aluminum|
|Weave Type:||Expanded||Hole Size:||Wide Range Of Size,as Request|
|Application:||Decoration||Surface Finish:||PVC Coated,powder Coated,anodized|
|Type:||Plate||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
Expand Metal Aluminum Material Decorative Wall Wire Mesh grid panel(ISO9001)
Material:Stainless steel plate, Aluminum plate, Copper plate, Iron Plate, Al-Mg alloy etc.
Types of hole:Diamond, scale hole, hexagon, fancy, tortoise shell, etc.
SWM:Center from node tonode of thelength of the short diagonal.
LWM:Center from node tonode of thelength of the long diagonal.
SWD:The length of the short diagonal of the hole.
LWD:The length of the long diagonal of the hole.
Strand:Make a silk stem length of the metal plate used.
Surface treatment:PVC coated, Galvanized, Epoxy resin, anodic oxidation, antirush paint etc..
Expanded Metal Mesh:
|Material||low carbon steel wire,stainless steel wire,Expanded aluminum mesh,galvanized|
|Quanlity||Skilled workers to provide good quality products|
1. Beautiful appearance, and various colors for choice
2. Multiple accessibility options
3. Various standard and wide choice perforations
4. Easy & fast to install
7. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishings
Free OEM production for all customer
We guarantee that the product can be used outdoors for more than 15 years, in dorrs for more than 8 years.
If have any quality problem, please provide us the photos which describe the problem. We will replace the product after verification.
Using the gap between the two aluminum panels, fixed by the screws, then seal glue, which can complete the installation.
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
Q: Why choose Aluminum veneer?
A: That’s because:
1. Aluminum cladding has lighter weight and smaller volume. It is made with single layer of aluminum alloy.
2. Aluminum veneer has better weather resistance. However, Alucobond(Aluminum Composite Panel) has its limitations. The plastic core can be easily separated after from upper aluminum layer and bottom layer after long hours of sunshine. The separations would make the façade of building look shabby and bring potential danger to passers-by.
Q: Why us?
A: We’re a China manufacturer:
1. We have our own factory. No agents between you and us. Save both your time & costs.
2. We can design and provide custom drawings.
3. Our experienced technique team can solve your problems or provide workable options.
Q: How can you ensure your quality?
A: 1.Our production meet ISO9001 standards.
2. We are advanced and responsible team, including product developments, process improvements, quality control and marketing.