|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||AAMA, ASTM, INTERTEK, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 SQM|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in plastic film and bubble firstly, and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 SQM per month|
|Product Type:||Aluminum Decorative Panels||Usage:||Indoor, Outdoor|
|Thickness:||2.0-10.0mm, 2.0-10.0mm||Type:||Coil, Galvanized Perforated Metal|
|Surface Treatment:||Coated||Pattern::||Custom Made|
10.0mm Decorative Aluminum Sheet Panels,
Na View Decorative Aluminum Sheet Panels,
10.0mm Exterior Decorative Panels
Interior design aluminium decorative wall covering panels Decorative Aluminum Sheet Panels
Our company specializing in the creation of decorative perforated panels used to enhance exterior and interior spaces.
* The combination of reinforced tendons and welding screws makes it strongly fasten, which enhances the strength of the Aluminum Curtain-wall Panel and ensures the evenness and shock resistance during its long-term usage.
* Lightweight and easy to process
* Resistance, anti - corrosion, 3 to 5 times chemical resistance to common resins;
* Good self - cleaning, high gloss, abundant colors;
* Even coating, various colors
* Heat & Sound Insulation
* Aluminum Curtain-wall Panel is made of high-intensity aluminum alloy boards, including panels, reinforced stiffeners and angles. The angles can be shaped either by bending and stamping directly or by riveting angles on the front-plate flange.
* Perfect cold resistance performance
* Good Thermos Stability with Temperatures up to 350°
Light material, high precision
Any pattern can be made, no need open dies.
easy to clean and maintenance
Good strength than aluminum composite panel
Low production cost, save more material
Fireproof, moisture proof, mould proof
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
The picture of Aluminum Decorative Panels