Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||Metal Grid Ceiling / Open Cell Ceiling||Coating Source:||PPG , AkzoNobel|
|Thickness:||2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm||Application:||Indoor|
|Function:||Fireproof , Moisture - Proof||Feature:||Perforated Ceilings|
OPEN CELL CEILING SYSTEMS
Open Cell is a subtle, distinctive, monolithic ceiling system. It is ideal for easy access to lighting, ventilation and security.
1. Nice pigment wet ability, no static, non - flammable;
2. Fireproof, anti - corrosion, thermo stability and good weather resistance;
3. Easy & fast to install;
4. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishings;
5. Beautiful appearance, and various colors for choice;
6. Multiple accessibility options;
7. Through special holes on grid ceiling, lightings, ventilators and fire hydrants are hidden behind Square
Grid Ceiling, forming a unique decorative style;
8. Certificate: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, CE, GB/T28001-2011, SGS Test etc;
9. Vivid colors, textures & amazing hand feel
10. Light weight, high quality & high strength
11. Inspired by wood but transcends it. Remarkable performance of colorfastness, colors can be maintained 10 years- 20 years. No cracks, no coming off after long sunlight exposure
12. Environment friendly
13. Easy to install & clean, low maintenance
15. Many texture selections
Commercial and public site, such as the shopping mall, supermarket, Airport, bus station, restaurant, metro station, corridor, coffee shop, and so on.
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
Q: Why choose Aluminum veneer?
A: That’s because:
1. Aluminum cladding has lighter weight and smaller volume. It is made with single layer of aluminum alloy.
2. Aluminum veneer has better weather resistance. However, Alucobond(Aluminum Composite Panel) has its limitations. The plastic core can be easily separated after from upper aluminum layer and bottom layer after long hours of sunshine. The separations would make the façade of building look shabby and bring potential danger to passers-by.
The picture of Open Cell Ceiling