Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Perforated Aluminum Suspended Ceiling||Type:||Aluminum Suspended Ceiling|
|Usage:||Interior Ceiling Decoration||Function:||Fireproof, Heat Insulation..etc|
|Ceiling Tile Shape:||Square||Certificate:||SGS , ISO , CE|
Perforated Aluminum Suspended Ceiling
Aluminum suspended ceiling not only easy installed and maintained, but also is versatile, durable, and cost effective. Seen throughout many commercial and institutional buildings, aluminum suspended ceiling is a popular ceiling material that now has a wide variety of aesthetic options.
1. Beautiful appearance, and various colors for choice
2. Multiple accessibility options
3. Various standard and wide choice perforations
4. Easy & fast to install
7. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishings
8. Flexible and able to create a seamless transition from ceiling to wall
9. Fireproof, anti - corrosion, thermo stability and good weather resistance
Industrial and civil buildings, special buildings, building curtain wall, interior partitions, suspended ceiling, wall, airport, bus station, museum, opera house, exhibition hall, shopping centre, conference hall, bar, etc.
1. Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2. OEM Accepted : We can produce any your design .
3. Good Service : We treat clients as friend.
4. Good Quality :We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market.
5. Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from forwarder (Long Contract).
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
Q: Why choose Aluminum veneer?
A: That’s because:
1. Aluminum cladding has lighter weight and smaller volume. It is made with single layer of aluminum alloy.
2. Aluminum veneer has better weather resistance. However, Alucobond(Aluminum Composite Panel) has its limitations. The plastic core can be easily separated after from upper aluminum layer and bottom layer after long hours of sunshine. The separations would make the façade of building look shabby and bring potential danger to passers-by.
Q: Why us?
A: We’re a China manufacturer:
1. We have our own factory. No agents between you and us. Save both your time & costs.
2. We can design and provide custom drawings.
3. Our experienced technique team can solve your problems or provide workable options.
Q: How can you ensure your quality?
A: 1.Our production meet ISO9001 standards.
2. We are advanced and responsible team, including product developments, process improvements, quality control and marketing.