Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminum Mesh Panel||Type:||Plate|
|Application:||Decoration||Surface Finish:||PVC Coated,powder Coated,anodized|
|Hole Size:||Wide Range Of Size,as Request||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
Trade Assurance Decorative Aluminum Expanded Metal Mesh Panels Factory Offer
Weight is light enough for outer wall hanging
Rainstorm or isolation won`t hurt
Visibility and colorful
Used as decorative mesh for building outer wall
Easily fabricated, finished, installed and formed
Material:Stainless steel plate, Aluminum plate, Copper plate, Iron Plate, Al-Mg alloy etc.
Types of hole:Diamond, scale hole, hexagon, fancy, tortoise shell, etc.
SWM: Center from node tonode of thelength of the short diagonal.
LWM: Center from node tonode of thelength of the long diagonal.
SWD: The length of the short diagonal of the hole.
LWD: The length of the long diagonal of the hole.
Strand: Make a silk stem length of the metal plate used.
Bond: Two-node connections.
Surface treatment: PVC coated, Galvanized, Epoxy resin, anodic oxidation, antirush paint etc..
1) For aluminum material : aluminum diamond plate sheets
- Without treatment is ok
- Anodized finish (color can be silver, blue, green, yellow,pink, red,black, as you like)
- Powder coated
- PVDF (surface will be much more smooth, level off and glossy, it also has a much longer life span than common treatment)
2) For iron steel material :
- Galvanized : Electric galvanized, Hot-dipped galvanized
- Powder coated
- Spray painted
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
Q: Why choose Aluminum veneer?
A: That’s because:
1. Aluminum cladding has lighter weight and smaller volume. It is made with single layer of aluminum alloy.
2. Aluminum veneer has better weather resistance. However, Alucobond(Aluminum Composite Panel) has its limitations. The plastic core can be easily separated after from upper aluminum layer and bottom layer after long hours of sunshine. The separations would make the façade of building look shabby and bring potential danger to passers-by.
Q: Why us?
A: We’re a China manufacturer:
1. We have our own factory. No agents between you and us. Save both your time & costs.
2. We can design and provide custom drawings.
3. Our experienced technique team can solve your problems or provide workable options.
Q: How can you ensure your quality?
A: 1.Our production meet ISO9001 standards.
2. We are advanced and responsible team, including product developments, process improvements, quality control and marketing.