Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminum Mesh Panel||Materials:||Aluminum|
|Usage:||Outdoor||Hole Shape:||Diamond Hole,scale Hole.|
|Hole Size:||Wide Range Of Size,as Request||Type:||Plate|
|Application:||Decoration||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
Best Price Expanded Aluminum Mesh/decorative Aluminum Expanded Metal Mesh Panels
Material:Low carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, nickel plate, aluminum magnesium alloy plate, etc.
Weaving:It is made of steel plate by punching and drawing; it is divided into steel plate net and stainless steel plate net; beautiful and durable
Surface treatment :PVC dip (spray, plastic), hot galvanized, electro galvanized, anodic oxidation (aluminum), spray paint etc
Opening shape:rhombus, square, round, triangle and scale-like opening.
Application:Mainly used in civil engineering construction of cement, machinery and equipment protection, handicraft manufacturing, high - grade sound box cover. Highway guardrail, sports venues fence, the road green belt protection net. Heavy steel plate net can be used for tanker foot net, heavy machinery and boilers, oil wells, locomotive, million tons of ships and other platforms, escalators, walkways. Can also be used in the construction industry, highway, bridge to do reinforcement.
1) For aluminum material : aluminum diamond plate sheets
- Without treatment is ok
- Anodized finish (color can be silver, blue, green, yellow,pink, red,black, as you like)
- Powder coated
- PVDF (surface will be much more smooth, level off and glossy, it also has a much longer life span than common treatment)
2) For iron steel material :
- Galvanized : Electric galvanized, Hot-dipped galvanized
- Powder coated
- Spray painted
Expanded Metal Mesh:
|Material||low carbon steel wire,stainless steel wire,Expanded aluminum mesh,galvanized|
|Quanlity||Skilled workers to provide good quality products|
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
Q: Why choose Aluminum veneer?
A: That’s because:
1. Aluminum cladding has lighter weight and smaller volume. It is made with single layer of aluminum alloy.
2. Aluminum veneer has better weather resistance. However, Alucobond(Aluminum Composite Panel) has its limitations. The plastic core can be easily separated after from upper aluminum layer and bottom layer after long hours of sunshine. The separations would make the façade of building look shabby and bring potential danger to passers-by.
Q: Why us?
A: We’re a China manufacturer:
1. We have our own factory. No agents between you and us. Save both your time & costs.
2. We can design and provide custom drawings.
3. Our experienced technique team can solve your problems or provide workable options.
Q: How can you ensure your quality?
A: 1.Our production meet ISO9001 standards.
2. We are advanced and responsible team, including product developments, process improvements, quality control and marketing.