Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Curved Aluminum Panels||Material:||Aluminum|
|Temperature:||-60 Degree To 120 Degree||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
2016 Project design Different Types Of Aluminum Curved Panels From Factory
|Product Name||Curved Aluminum Panels|
|Thickness||2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm etc.|
|Surface Treatment||PE/PVDF spray coating, Powder coating|
|Painting||KCC, PPG, Akzo Nobel, Becker, etc|
|Color||Solid color, Metallic Color, Wooden/Stone Color, etc|
|Size/Design||Sizes and design are available according your detail drawings|
Information interested by you:
|Certificates:||SGS,ISO 9001:2000,CE,KYNAR 500, etc|
|Delivery time:||around 20 days, depends on the panel drawings and quantity|
|Payment Term:||TT advance|
|Production Capability:||1000 sqm per day base on design|
|More Service:||OEM, Small samples free|
|Main Production:||Aluminum Single Panel (Flat Seam/Seamless), Square Column Aluminum Cover (Seam/Seamless), Round Column Aluminum Cover (Seam/Seamless), Perforated Aluminum Single Panel, Meshed Aluminum Panel, Carved Aluminum Panel, etc.|
1. For the curtain wall, both outer-side and inner side/Ceiling
2. Underground/Airport/Bus station/Railway station, etc
3. Office building/Shopping mall/Hotel/Restaurant/School/Hospital/ Meeting room, etc
4. Handrail/Column/Lobby/Corridor, etc
5. Kitchen/bathroom/living room/office/shopping mal/conference room/laboratory/exhibition hall, etc
Warranty 8~15 Years based on different coating
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
Q: Why choose Aluminum veneer?
A: That’s because:
1. Aluminum cladding has lighter weight and smaller volume. It is made with single layer of aluminum alloy.
2. Aluminum veneer has better weather resistance. However, Alucobond(Aluminum Composite Panel) has its limitations. The plastic core can be easily separated after from upper aluminum layer and bottom layer after long hours of sunshine. The separations would make the façade of building look shabby and bring potential danger to passers-by.
Q: Why us?
A: We’re a China manufacturer:
1. We have our own factory. No agents between you and us. Save both your time & costs.
2. We can design and provide custom drawings.
3. Our experienced technique team can solve your problems or provide workable options.
Q: How can you ensure your quality?
A: 1.Our production meet ISO9001 standards.
2. We are advanced and responsible team, including product developments, process improvements, quality control and marketing.