Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminum Decorative Panels||Packaging:||Bubble Wrap And Wooden Rack|
|Colors:||Customs' Color Is Available||Type:||Coil, Galvanized Perforated Metal|
|Surface Treatment:||Coated||Max. Size:||1220mm*4400mm|
Aluminum Decorative Panels with Professional manufacturer exterior decorative metal
* The combination of reinforced tendons and welding screws makes it strongly fasten, which enhances the strength of the Aluminum Curtain-wall Panel and ensures the evenness and shock resistance during its long-term usage.
* light weight, Good rigidity, high strength 3.0mm thick aluminum plate per square plate 8kg, tensile strength 100-280n/mm2
* Easy to maintain
* Resistance, anti - corrosion, 3 to 5 times chemical resistance to common resins;
* Good self - cleaning, high gloss, abundant colors;
* Even coating, various colors
* Heat & Sound Insulation
* durability and corrosion resistance is good. PVDF fluorocarbon paint with kynar-500, hylur500 as the base material, can not fade in 25 years. Aluminum veneer curtain wall construction.
* Perfect cold resistance performance
* Good Thermos Stability with Temperatures up to 350°
1. Customize according to customer’s request any difficulty decorative pattern
2. Design unique and beautiful,reflect individual character
3. Color uniformity,indoor use,quality assurance 12 years the same color
4. Good appearance,smooth, clean
5. Hot dip galvanized iron plate or high quality aluminum sheets to ensure that panel stiffness and smoothness
The use of advanced computer numerical control press, laser engraving equipment.made of high quality aluminum alloy plate for base material,and then after CNC bending technology molding, the surface coating decorative coatings of a new type of smallpox condole top,interior,exterior decoration materials.
rustproof high -
alloy aluminum sheet
|2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm||
multi - layer
PVDF coating involving
known paints e.g. PPG(USA),
AKZO - NOBEL,
Valspa as base materials
Aluminum Decorative Panels Application:
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
The picture of Aluminum Decorative Panels