Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminum Decorative Panels||Usage:||Indoor, Outdoor|
|Thickness:||2.0-10.0mm, 2.0-10.0mm||Type:||Coil, Galvanized Perforated Metal|
|Surface Treatment:||Coated||Pattern::||Custom Made|
Aluminum Decorative Panels with 2016 New Building construction material
* The combination of reinforced tendons and welding screws makes it strongly fasten, which enhances the strength of the Aluminum Curtain-wall Panel and ensures the evenness and shock resistance during its long-term usage.
* Lightweight and easy to process
* Easy to maintain
* Resistance, anti - corrosion, 3 to 5 times chemical resistance to common resins;
* Good self - cleaning, high gloss, abundant colors;
* Even coating, various colors
* Heat & Sound Insulation
* Aluminum Curtain-wall Panel is made of high-intensity aluminum alloy boards, including panels, reinforced stiffeners and angles. The angles can be shaped either by bending and stamping directly or by riveting angles on the front-plate flange.
* Perfect cold resistance performance
* Good Thermos Stability with Temperatures up to 350°
Aluminum Decorative Panels Application:
The use of advanced computer numerical control press, laser engraving equipment.made of high quality aluminum alloy plate for base material,and then after CNC bending technology molding, the surface coating decorative coatings of a new type of smallpox condole top,interior,exterior decoration materials.
rustproof high -
alloy aluminum sheet
|2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm||
multi - layer
PVDF coating involving
known paints e.g. PPG(USA),
AKZO - NOBEL,
Valspa as base materials
1. Customize according to customer’s request any difficulty decorative pattern
2. Design unique and beautiful,reflect individual character
3. Color uniformity,indoor use,quality assurance 12 years the same color
4. Good appearance,smooth, clean
5. Hot dip galvanized iron plate or high quality aluminum sheets to ensure that panel stiffness and smoothness
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight, low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and heat resistance.
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
The picture of Aluminum Decorative Panels